Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2004 TB , just recently started making some squealing noise from the rear.It gets worse when i step on the brakes and especially when i drive reverse.Any help or suggestion(s) will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
welcome to the site :tiphat
please go to user cp and fill out your profile so we can get to know you and your ride :thumbsup:
sounds like it could be your brakes/parking brakes these vehicles have rotor/drum parking brakes which are located to the inside of the rotor.
try the search button on brakes :coffee have alot of threads on it
hope that helps

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
welcome to the site :tiphat
please go to user cp and fill out your profile so we can get to know you and your ride :thumbsup:
sounds like it could be your brakes/parking brakes these vehicles have rotor/drum parking brakes which are located to the inside of the rotor.
try the search button on brakes :coffee have alot of threads on it
hope that helps
:iagree: Hello and welcome. Your best friend is a search.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

1 - 9 of 9 Posts