·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
212 Posts
NEO Spring Meet at Summit Racing
1200 Southeast Avenue
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278
Saturday May 28, 2011

I'm thinking we can meet up at Summit Racing at 2:00 PM. Hang out and BS for a bit, check out the scratch and dent section and buy some goodies then head out on a convoy to grab some food.

Summit Racing on Google Maps

My wife and son will most likely be with me so lunch location will be rated G. :D Here are a couple recommendations.

A&W Drive In on Google Maps - http://www.awrestaurants.com/#/home

Swenson's Drive In on Google Maps - http://www.swensonsdriveins.com/

Last, a few pictures from the Summit Racing meet we had back in '09.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
Yea the 14th is no good for me since ill be at INDY for the big midwest chapter meet.. he 28th works for me...jus gotta check the work schedule...

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
133 Posts
I'm about 10 minutes from Summit. I'm gonna try and make it down there whatever date y'all choose. I won't park by ya and embarass ya but would still be cool to meet some of ya.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm about 10 minutes from Summit. I'm gonna try and make it down there whatever date y'all choose. I won't park by ya and embarass ya but would still be cool to meet some of ya.
You won't embarrass me. You're more than welcome to park with us no matter what your truck is like. My buddy brought this at the last meet :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Well you will hear me coming...lol. I did order some parts so I may have some of it fixed by then (weather and babysitters permitting).

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm not the only one! I knew there were others....hehe. Mine looks kinda like that only I put the ipc back in thinking it would work. Driving by my scantool now. On order is a cat, front struts, sway bar links and a fanclutch. still looking for the right ipc replacement. :bonk:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
I will also be in Indy on the 14th.

JosueZQ8
jmcdole2003

NickRummy
JosueZQ8
jmcdole2003
BO TIE SS

NickRummy
SEKOLAx216
Boricua SS
mwfaith1971
JosueZQ8
jmcdole2003
BO TIE SS

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
Ok I got my work schedule and the 28th it is for me.. only bad thing is I'm off of work at 1pm.. I'm going to try to leave at 11.. but worst case scenario, ill jus be late showing up..unless the meet time is pushed back a bit.. ill know more as the date approaches..but I'm a definet now instead of a maybe.. :grouphug:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts