Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(announcer voice)
And now.....it's time for America's Number One Game Show.....

SPOT...THE MOD!!

This is the game where you see pictures of a GMT360 and you (audience shouting) SPOT THE MOD!!

Our first contestant today is Chris from Pennsylvania. He gives us this photo. You have 30 seconds to Spot The Mod! Your time starts now.

(Buzzer sounds. Announcer speaks) So, doid you Spot the Mod?

What's that? A little louder? Well if you said "Auto Vent Shade Front Bug Deflector in Smoke color"...then YOU WIN!!!!!!! :woohoo: We would also have accepted "Bug Deflector"

That's ight! Its a new bug deflector! Designed not only to keep those pesky bugs of your hood and windshield, this AVS bugflector II is stylish as well. Conforming to the lines of the vehicle, coupled with super easy installation, this smoked ABS plastic bugshield is a valuable addition to any GMT360 vehicle. And at $48, it's still a value!

Wow. Sleep deprivation is fun! :bonk::dielaugh::weird:

Have a good day!

Chris

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
Do I win a prize for having the right answer? :laugh: The bug guard is a wise investment. I noticed a big difference in regards that there was less bug splatter on the hood compared to when it was not on. It is espicially bad in FL during love bug season. Get some rest and look forward to the next installment of spot the mod.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
678 Posts
Damn, I had new tail lights........
Got the same bug deflector and has worked wonders to cut down the rock chips on the lip of the hood.

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
I like those fancy high-tech snowshoes hanging in the backround.:thumbsup:

OH, WAIT, that's part of your brush guard.:duh:

:raspberry

(and the new bug deflector looks good too.:D)

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
you can see the bug deflector box in the background..lol

its yellow!!!

but looks good. i'm thining about getting one too!

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
OH OH WAIT! I THINK I KNOW THIS

AFTERMARKET BILLET GRILLE
TSX PROJECTORS W/ HIDS
RIMS/TIRES

am i missing sometihng??

edit: didn't know it was something as simple as wiper blades...haha

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was going to say taking the headlight guards off the brush guard... When did you do that?
I did it a while ago when I had to replace a headlight bulb. I can get the grille out without removing the brush guard as long as I take the headlight guard parts off. I actually re-installed them today :yes:

you can see the bug deflector box in the background..lol

its yellow!!!

but looks good. i'm thining about getting one too!
LOL, yeah, I forgot the box was there when I took the picture, LOL. It was the easiest install ever, and the quality is good. Took about 4 minutes to install.

Chris

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,968 Posts
I did it a while ago when I had to replace a headlight bulb. I can get the grille out without removing the brush guard as long as I take the headlight guard parts off. I actually re-installed them today :yes:

Chris
I actually like the way it looks with them off....but then i could be bias.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts