Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So........here are some pics of what I have been doing during the last week and a half.......does anyone notice anything different.......:undecided

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks nice and BRIGHT, I think it will p!$$ off on coming traffic, they may be blinded and come into your path. Just saying,

I don't see anything.

That is why I am doing my second set of headlights.......LOL....the one on the left hand side which is the passenger side is my new set of lights that I am retrofitting......I am using the lexus projectors with some tsx-r lens.....instead of the usual low beam on top I went with low beam on the bottom and high beam on top.....just like the tahoe's....the passenger side I have adjusted and with the drivers side adjusted as well...see the difference as there is no glare whatsoever......also see the color difference on the bulbs?......passenger side 4300K philips.....drivers side 8000K(bought from ebay)....so much for difference.......

looks good!!! the passenger side retro too? if it is whats the output ... mine does blind traffic!! almost similar to the driver side;) heeheh still not adjusted right.
Passenger side pare is on the bottom..installed some d2s 4300K bulbs...not really keen on the color as it has a bit of a yelllowish tint to it....going to use the 8000K bulbs......I agree with you.....I pissed alot of people off especially on the highway........I just did the finishing touches on them and will post pics once finished!!

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So I finally finished my headlights........to say I am happy with my second set.....so here is the specs on the headlights.....

-OEM Envoy headlights
-Painted the bezel Black
-Tint the orange signals(VHT Nightshades)
-Lexus projectors with TSX-R Lens(The Retrofit Source)
-Apollo Shrouds(The Retrofit Source)

What I did different:
Reversed the setup of the Envoy headlights......where high beams are they are now low beams and low beams are they are now high beams.....:weird: please see pics......pics will do justice....

Front face of my Envoy with the new headlights

Pics with the projectors on

Notice the color mod......:thumbsup:

Pics with the quad beam....highs and lows...

And to finish it off last pic.....This is my favorite pic.........LOL

Its still bright outside but I will get a final pic of the cutoff on these babies......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.