Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 isuzu ascender
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 04 Isuzu Ascender, and I already put in a new deck and amp, but I need to replace those old speakers. But I can't figure out what size they are! Everyweb site I visit says that they are somthing diffrent from the last! I think they are 6.5 components in the front and 5.25 in the back. Can anyone confirm this? and can I put a component speaker in a non-component place?

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
846 Posts
I got a 04 Isuzu Ascender, and I already put in a new deck and amp, but I need to replace those old speakers. But I can't figure out what size they are! Everyweb site I visit says that they are somthing diffrent from the last! I think they are 6.5 components in the front and 5.25 in the back. Can anyone confirm this? and can I put a component speaker in a non-component place?
I just put 6 1/2 inch components in my front and it fit just fine, if you wanna put in comps though you gotta make your own mounting spot, I just drilled a hole in the door and flush mount them but others have put them in the dash and in different spots on the door.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,289 Posts
6-1/2s will work just fine front and back. As for the components I put mine where the factory ones are suppose to be.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,552 Posts
non bose:

6.5 comps up front
6.5 coaxial in rear

bose:

5.25 comps up front (with up to a 3.5 inch tweeter, some mod necessary)
6.5 coaxial in rear

1 - 5 of 5 Posts