Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

im going trailing tommorow, and i went to take my spare tire to put on the roof, and i woundit down , and i noticed the tire wasnt moving, so i looked under, and saw the cable comming through the hole but the tire was dangling 3 inchs from being snug again the car , it looks lke it has broke(duh), so my question is i need to remove my spare tire with out much damage to the spare tire mech. how can i do this , i belive roadie went over somthing like this but cant find it ...

thanks

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
I am trying to comprehend what you are trying to say.. but I believe that your spare tire is stuck...

A few good whacks with a BFH will do the trick :laugh:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea my spelling sucks...lol, but yea i got sick an tired ot if so i had the BFH and the grinder on the ground next to me, i started kicking it and no budge, so i thought last try let try with WD-40, sprayed some up there and re tightened it and magic it came down, that SOB, if i had to change a spare on the trail id be screwed...lol so now its on theroof for the camping trip tommorow, will post pics in the ocala thread...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts