Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting the lift kit now, but I need to hold off for a month or two before I can afford quality rubber. I need to decide if I lift it now (will encourage me to get the tires, that much quicker) or if I should wait for the new tires before I do the lift.

Does anyone have pictures of a trailblazer with the 2.5" MarkMC lift but stock tires? I want to see how retarded it looks.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Do what i did

Just do what i did. Dont have it aligned after you put the lift on lol. I figured my i need new tires soon anyway and it wasnt worth the price if im gonna need new tires in a few months. Plus it doesnt pull at all so i figured whatever.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just do what i did. Dont have it aligned after you put the lift on lol. I figured my i need new tires soon anyway and it wasnt worth the price if im gonna need new tires in a few months. Plus it doesnt pull at all so i figured whatever.
That was essentially my plan. I'll get the alignment with the new tires.

Do you have a picture of what your truck looked like?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
:iagree: I just put on my lift but it is a BDS kit and no pullage but waitin and debatin on tires plus need the wheel adapters... So check out the pics it aint bad plus now it actually feels like a truck:thumbsup:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:iagree: I just put on my lift but it is a BDS kit and no pullage but waitin and debatin on tires plus need the wheel adapters... So check out the pics it aint bad plus now it actually feels like a truck:thumbsup:
Looks good. I like the color of your truck!

It makes me feel better about rolling around on stock rubber for a little while so I can save up on some BFG AT/MT (still haven't made up my mind, on that, lol)

·
Registered
290 Posts
I rolled around on my stock size tires for some time after putting in the lift and wheel spacers... July 08 until March 09 to be exact...

and how she looks now...
damn seee... Now thats a beefy TB. and it looks even better withou the moulding. I wanna take the moulding off but because of the disrespectful people we have in WINNIPEG, MB I will just end up with dents and scratchs in my doors. Regardless of how far away you park they still seem to hit it :suicide:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
damn seee... Now thats a beefy TB. and it looks even better withou the moulding. I wanna take the moulding off but because of the disrespectful people we have in WINNIPEG, MB I will just end up with dents and scratchs in my doors. Regardless of how far away you park they still seem to hit it :suicide:
Even with the side moulding, I can't keep jerks from dinging up my ride.

I don't like nurf bars on stock-height vehicles.... but if you've got a little lift, consider nurfs or rock-rails that stick out a little past the body panel. They seem to be a little more effective against shopping carts.

However, nothing works against rear doors that have the wheel-well arch... Those curve right over it and wreak havoc on our side panels!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Even with the side moulding, I can't keep jerks from dinging up my ride.

I don't like nurf bars on stock-height vehicles.... but if you've got a little lift, consider nurfs or rock-rails that stick out a little past the body panel. They seem to be a little more effective against shopping carts.

However, nothing works against rear doors that have the wheel-well arch... Those curve right over it and wreak havoc on our side panels!
Yes deffinetly goin to consider some nerf bars as soon as i get the wheel adapters and the tires on :thumbsup: My step dad works in a metal fab company so powder coating and metal work is just a bonus for me. He has a 95 jeep xj 6" lift 33 x 12.5's and made alot of cool stuff for that truck so goin to go sweet talk pops :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.