Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find out who's going to be coming up from the southern NJ/DE/PA for the meet next Saturday. We need to start a list to figure out the best way to get a convoy set up. So, throw your name on the list and where you are coming from.

1. MrSmithsTB- South Jersey by Atlantic City

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
I completely forgot about this meet...:duh: I'll be there.

1. MrSmithsTB- South Jersey by Atlantic City
2. Devilz311 - Ryan - Exit 74

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
416 Posts
Lakehurst, NJ about 15 min. from TTP I'd heard about a possible meet up there and convoy from there. Either way I'm in.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,529 Posts
hey bot, u guys taking the GSP up? I'd be up for meeting up with u guys but it's not that far for me. I would pick up the GSP by Rt 78 near newark airport. Keep us posted on times

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey bot, u guys taking the GSP up? I'd be up for meeting up with u guys but it's not that far for me. I would pick up the GSP by Rt 78 near newark airport. Keep us posted on times
Yes, GSP up. Depending on what kind of convoy Tune Time has, we may stop there. Some guys are also meeting at Turnpike exit 7. I'm gathering details tonight and tomorrow. It will be posted.

Bump! People get on board, please.

·
Registered
474 Posts
There's a few of us meeting up at exit 7 on the turnpike. Be there between 9:30-10:00, we're pulling out at 10:00. Bring a "walkie-talkie" if you can. Whatever you guys get together, can someone consolidate it on the east coast site? Thanks.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
416 Posts
From the West!

Anyone headed west on 70 headed to Tune Time to convoy up from there? If so, lets meet in Lakehurst and roll into Tune Time together. Let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts