Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 323 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am thinking this is gonna be the best weekend for the meet: October 24th in Greene County, TN. Just like last year we will have the meet and either cook out or eat out and then over to Tom and I's place for a camp out in the back yard. For the guys that were there last year, does the same place interest you or should we get another place? Whatever we decide it's gonna be the one meet you do not wanna miss :). We do it big around here, hehe. Now this is going to be a multi-platform meet which means 360s, 355, minis, and fullsizes but all GM trucks :). Let's get this rolling I'm way excited.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
22 Posts
I'm back!!

Hello all, it's been quite a while, but that's just the schedule i got. Anyone care to catch me up on things or should i just keep reading. For those who haven't met me or just plain forgot me, I'm Morgan and I own a 2007 TB 4x4. I've some pics posted somewhere. Anyways looking to get back into the jump of things and looks like the fall meet up is next on the list.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Hello all, it's been quite a while, but that's just the schedule i got. Anyone care to catch me up on things or should i just keep reading. For those who haven't met me or just plain forgot me, I'm Morgan and I own a 2007 TB 4x4. I've some pics posted somewhere. Anyways looking to get back into the jump of things and looks like the fall meet up is next on the list.
welcome back to the site; sorry we missed you at the ATL meet; not much to update; but this meet in TN will be the next closest meet that is scheduled at this point. let me know if you are interested and we can convoy up there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
welcome back to the site; sorry we missed you at the ATL meet; not much to update; but this meet in TN will be the next closest meet that is scheduled at this point. let me know if you are interested and we can convoy up there :thumbsup:
I want in on this convoy. I could meet you guys somewhere and then we can roll out.

Oh, I know you told me not to worry about anything, but if we need cups/utensils and stuff, I got it. It's the best way to use the stuff Glen contributed to the chapter.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
I want in on this convoy. I could meet you guys somewhere and then we can roll out.

Oh, I know you told me not to worry about anything, but if we need cups/utensils and stuff, I got it. It's the best way to use the stuff Glen contributed to the chapter.
sounds good alex:thumbsup: i guess to get up there you could come up I-75 through ATL and not up the cost?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
Glad to see this stuff is going to good use and another meet. I am awfully tempted to go to this meet. Have to see how it fits in with the work schedule.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
Glad to see this stuff is going to good use and another meet. I am awfully tempted to go to this meet. Have to see how it fits in with the work schedule.
:thumbsup: Yeah. I'm still a -maybe- just because of exams. Historically, I've always had at least one exam right before halloween. But if it's clear, I'm in all the way.

·
Registered
2009 gmc envoy_slt
74 Posts
Well Alex told me about this... and Ill have to see whats up with college as well, but I got to deal with the leave chit business since I am still technically in the Navy. Sure doesnt seem like with with the college, but its nice.

Would be nice to get to meet some more people.

-Justin

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1) BO TIE SS (Elfonzo) - highly probable, but not definite
2) ShadowClutch (Alex) - highly probably, not definite
3) appstategrl (Sam) - uh duh... :p
4) tomvoy (Tom)
5) ssmedt (Kevin)

1 - 20 of 323 Posts