Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do we have any south region decals made up or cards that we could give out? saw someone mention it from another region just curious if we had something like that.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
firebear and txblazer are working on creating a decal

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
waiting on a reply back from a guy that is setting one up:thumbsup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we getting business cards as well.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
havent got hat far yet but i can tell you its $97 for 1000 cards full digital color was thinking of a full face conferate flag with all our info on it one i seen was a faded flag set as the background with red and blue letters with white border
wouldnt be so bad if 4 guys wanted to split the costs for each 1000 cards
250 ea about $25 ea ?????

we getting business cards as well.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well you should see how many people in the south region would want and be willing to put them out. Then divide the coast up from them. Can you front the money? If so that would be cool. then just collect per card. I would be willing to pay a quarter of it if i had to but that's a lot of cards to hand out. I'll go to the chevy dealership and put them in all the gas tank doors so the first tiem soemone fills up they got a card. And the dealers are less likely to take them and trash them.

You can always make them yourself. PM the info you want on them and let me see what i can do i know there has to a program out there i can boot leg to make business cards.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
well you should see how many people in the south region would want and be willing to put them out. Then divide the coast up from them. Can you front the money? If so that would be cool. then just collect per card. I would be willing to pay a quarter of it if i had to but that's a lot of cards to hand out. I'll go to the chevy dealership and put them in all the gas tank doors so the first tiem soemone fills up they got a card. And the dealers are less likely to take them and trash them.

You can always make them yourself. PM the info you want on them and let me see what i can do i know there has to a program out there i can boot leg to make business cards.
i have a program to print them the only thing is these are digital glossy print looks very profestional,... can have the web site info on front and put lines to fill out on back maybe for personal info like screen name location things like that ill get with him this next week to see if we can get a proof made up and post to get opinions

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sweet looking forward to seeing that

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
any word back on the decal or cards

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
south chapter decal

ok guys here is what TXblazer,Culzero, and i have come up with the help of high-voltage
1st one is for the front windshield white letters the second one with the flag is on a black back ground to show what it would look like on tinted glass " kind of the etched look"
if you need other examples of what it would look like check out the Mora 09' pics/video thread
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=56411

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks great i want on for the back window.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
If anyone South Chapter Members are interested in a South Chapter Decal, PM me and we'll get you hooked up.

1st one is for the front windshield white letters the second one with the flag is on a black back ground to show what it would look like on tinted glass

southchapterwindow.jpg

south2.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts