Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we have had a large quantity of rain here lately..A few muddy sites have popped up around town to go sling some mud around. I'm looking for something a little more 4x2ish but I know that doesn't make sense. Ive just got the bug to go mudding/mudtrailing/boggin or something and I want to actually use my G80 for once. Anybody have any other spots? I've been eyeballing this one spot right just west of Haitus on Commercial Blvd..But I don't know, I once saw a lifted Ford Bronco get roof high in one of the holes there..I might grow some and actually head down there. I just worry cuz I don't know anyone with a 4x4 to pull my A#$ out if I get stuck. And I doubt a Honda is gonna help..I'm originally from from Tennessee so im kinda iching to go mudding. And tradition for me back in day on a Friday was a case a beer and head over to the bottoms after work...

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
you could pm Michael (hpmichael). he's a member from Orlando and i think he is looking for someone to go offroading with. :yes:

sorry can't go with you. my TB doesn't like mud very much. :D

btw, are you going to the meet on July 18? if you want we could convoy but i might take I75. just give me a pm. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah he's kinda far I just wanted to test this G80 rear end and see how it works and there isn't a whole lot to do when its raining.

About the meet, I'm currently looking for places to stay as I am prolly bringing the whole family out. I'll let you know before the month is up if I will be tending. I guess pencil me in for now. What is it like a 6 hour ride for us?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
I dont think it will take 6 hours. i live near Miami Int Airport and it's less than 200 mi from me. if I travel around 60 mph, it will take me maybe 3-4 hours. you're closer to Tampa so less travel time for you. :yes:

good luck with finding a good boggin spot. i only see a lot of puddles here in Miami. :D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow.. well just did a mapping and its like 258 miles and a little under 4 hours.

Yeah i got over the mudding part.. That just would of ment that i'd be spending my Saturday morning washing and waxing the TV. I get these sudden urges to take a piece of machinery and put it past full optimal utilization. :D

Man you guys had more than just a few puddles yesterday. I saw folks on tv walking away from their cars in Miami Beach.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.