Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
155 Posts
Gotta Love TrailVoy, taking the plunge. I found a 3030xl on ebay for 120.00 shipped. By next week MYTOYSS will be sporting the Aero Exhaust note.

Thanks folks for the great information.
Where at in southern Md are you? I lived in Accokeek in PG county for 30 years and go back every year to see friends in Charles, Calvert, and Anne Arundel. Just got to have a crabcake from Stony's in Solomon's Island!

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
92 Posts
It works - sounds awesome! Have any in-car videos of just cruising and WOT? I have another tab open with it added to the cart and i'm still debating on pulling the trigger :undecided

·
Registered
155 Posts
It works - sounds awesome! Have any in-car videos of just cruising and WOT? I have another tab open with it added to the cart and i'm still debating on pulling the trigger :undecided
At WOT you will not stop grinning! I promise. Everywhere I go it will turn heads, and even a few times I have been asked what kind of cam have I put in, it sounds so at idle. I love the sound, it matches the performance and it was a great decision.:thx

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
92 Posts
I'm just cautious about a drone. I have a drone in my other gas burner as it is now and it annoys more than a cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond! Same reason i haven't pulled the trigger on putting an exhaust on my oil burner yet - but this thing has sound priority now.

·
Registered
155 Posts
It's as quiet as stock up to 60, if you do not have your foot into it. From 60 to 65 it will start to drone with 65 being peak and going away at 70. At 80 you almost do not hear a thing. I am not on the interstate that much, and when I am, I just turn the stereo up a little bit. Just do not stay rock steady at 65 and it will not bother you.

·
Registered
155 Posts
How can you sleep at night with that awesome exhaust in your garage just waiting to be put on? It's an injustice to TBSS mankind.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
35 Posts
areo 3030

If you find that after you do the install that you are excited for more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
106 Posts
I have heard Jim's in person.
It is really the only way to go.

I have a True Blue system coming in and I am putting a Flowmaster 40 Series to go with it.

Hopefully it will all be on next week!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts