1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

im from fairfield, ct (southern, ct)

i bought a borla like 3 months ago from a member of trailvoy, but i do not have the correct parts to install it so everywhere i take it, they either want to charge me way too much or dnt even want to touch it... anyone in the area feel like being a good person and helping me with this... payment will be granted of course:D

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Did you ever get it installed?? I'm out of town, but would be more than willing to come help you out after I get back (beginning of July)....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well either of you guys is fine, the only thing is my old exhaust will probably have to be cut, going from wat im told, and the mounts on the right side will have to be welded, which is out of my reach... my boy has a welder and all the stuff, but he isnt willing to do it because if it gets messed up in any way, im going to be screwed for an exhaust :dielaugh::duh::suicide::hopeless:weird::ugh::no::mad::(:worried::drool:nono::cry::sadcry::confused:

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
I'm willing to come take a look at it when I am back in town. I am in GA right now, but will be back for the 4th of July weekend, and the next week. So I'll send you a message when I am back in the area and we'll see if I can help you.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i see... i actually called this shop, Extreme Vehicle Builders in Danbury, CT. a couple of my friends used to work there, its a real cool shop, do a lot of big trucks and jeeps there. anyways, i had called them up, telling them it will be a custom job and they dnt sound too enthusiastic about it but they are going to try and get their mechanic in to do it sometime this week or next.. now lets just hope i dnt get...:ugh:... well, you kno... for this job lol :m2:

but if anyone is around the area you should go check it out, its a cool place. the numbers 203-748-7500... the website is http://www.evb.cc/ :coffee

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've known them since they were in Bedford as JD's Offroad when a friend worked there, cool guys. :cool:
haha nice, small world! :grouphug: :tiphat

not to get off topic, but i see you have a 2002 wrangler, would u mind sendin me some pictures to my email??? [email protected] :eek:fftopic:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.