Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Am new to the forums and am 15. I have a 03 Trailblazer LT, that I got 2 days ago (really my dads but I say its mine :laugh:). I wanted to know if the front Trailblazer ss bumper would fit ? and maybe the rear but not interested in that one much. The upgrades we have right now are Bose speakers with a boston subwoffer a 1400Watt Amp for the main speakers and another separate amp for the sub (haven't checked how many watt that one is) the speakers were taken off a Mercedes that previous owner had. I think thats about it.

Thanks

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,643 Posts
Welcome to the site.

There's a few threads that can be found whenever you use the search button at the top of the page.

Remember, knowledge is just a click away.

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Like he said, there are threads with everything you need to know. You just have to put a little time into reading through them. I know you're new and young, so try a couple of key phrases

SS Conversion
SS Front Bumper
SS Front Bumper Parts

things of that nature. It will bring up relevant threads. Just scan through until you find what you are looking for. And have fun with your(dads) TB. Welcome to the site:tiphat

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
45 Posts
Hi,
I agree searching for answers before asking a question is a good thing. I am new to this board and I've used the search quite a bit. It can be confusing tho since, I've used the same search keywords and came up with different results depending on which "search window" is being used and which forums you are in when you start the search. If I knew the answer to his question, I would try to answer, like I said new and Envoy owner. Maybe, someone could answer his question and also suggest he do some searching and maybe let him know which search will get him the best answers. :crazy:

:bonk:
-Tim

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
:tiphatWelcome to the site from Music City USA! :iagree: the search button takes a little time sometimes, but you will get the hang of it eventually:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

:thx for filling in your Profile. This is useful to us when you have questions about your ride. If we know what the particulars of your vehicle are when you pose a question, we can provide a better answer to you without having to go back and forth for the information. :thumbsup: There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.