Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted anything for a while, so just thought I would show what's new, since last summer anyway.

1st up..07 wiper. Works better than the old one. Worth $55? I don't know.

Next, clear/smoked mirror turn signals. I love these!

Crappy photo, but my latest. Contura mud flaps. Look much better in person. I wanted the husky liner brand that I saw on a black TB on the site, but I couldn't find anyone locally who could track them down. These are OK for now.

And the stereo stuff. Sirius Starmate 4, hardwired into RAP & Pioneer DEH-P7900BT with ipod controls, bluetooth phone. Fun stuff!

Bluetooth mic

Sirius antenna

CD-SR100 Wireless steering wheel remote. Love that, too! Can't see it, but the volume toggle is on the back of it. This remote controls most functions on the HU.

And nothing to show, really, but also got the PCM4Less tune last fall. I'm very happy with that now that boat towing season is here.

I am still thinking some kind of leveling for the front end. Any suggestions would be great. More an appearance leveling than a lift, but I just don' want that to create other problems.

Anyway, enjoy! Comments welcomed.
Bill

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,268 Posts
In case your Sirius radio gets in the way of the vents...
heres where I mounted mine with Velcro.
Its been on there for 2 yrs, and yet to fall off....
if I need to access the power ports I just pull it off.
the power I get from the rear power port (between the seats)...
the only drawback is if I need to lower the seats, I have to unplug that plug.
but other than that- it fits there nicely (velcro on top of unit and lower rear).

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea, but notice I have the docking station. I take the radio into work every day, and on the boat. Velcro mounting was not really an option for that reason.
It does block the vents a little bit, but they are still functional, and it puts the Sirius in good view, without being up in the windshield.
Thanks for the suggestion, though!
Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts