Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

some LED brake lights

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Irishboy02 
#1 ·
So I'm in Tampa Florida right now visiting some cousins. And we were out driving last night, and saw a pretty nice pick up with two 6 inch LED bars in between the bumper and the tailgate. I think I like that better than the whole bar like I did on my trailblazer.

http://www.whitehorsepress.com/product_info.php?products_id=5607

I quickly did a photoshop and came up with this. I cant get the lights to be red so they are white (I used the Flare).

BTW Beautiful weather here in Tampa! You guys are lucky, no snow or salt!

See less See more
#2 ·
yea, i like it more than the fire/ice one. i might get a set right now. thanks for the info!

oh, and the weather here in illinois wasn't that bad either the past couple days (40 temps!) , but it just started snowing again about an hour and a half ago so you are damn lucky you're down there!!!:D

#3 ·
It just started snowing up here in Toronto.....

Those lights looks awesome. I was thinking of making some LED's that go where the bumper reflectors go. I could wire them up to the trailer harness for running lights :undecided

#4 ·
actually just a few hours ago i went down to advanced auto and picked up a 49" strip...i like the look but im interested to see how this will look:undecided try and get it done within the next 30 days so i can make my decision :dielaugh::bonk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.