Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in Tampa Florida right now visiting some cousins. And we were out driving last night, and saw a pretty nice pick up with two 6 inch LED bars in between the bumper and the tailgate. I think I like that better than the whole bar like I did on my trailblazer.

http://www.whitehorsepress.com/product_info.php?products_id=5607

I quickly did a photoshop and came up with this. I cant get the lights to be red so they are white (I used the Flare).

BTW Beautiful weather here in Tampa! You guys are lucky, no snow or salt!

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
yea, i like it more than the fire/ice one. i might get a set right now. thanks for the info!

oh, and the weather here in illinois wasn't that bad either the past couple days (40 temps!) , but it just started snowing again about an hour and a half ago so you are damn lucky you're down there!!!:D

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
It just started snowing up here in Toronto.....

Those lights looks awesome. I was thinking of making some LED's that go where the bumper reflectors go. I could wire them up to the trailer harness for running lights :undecided

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
actually just a few hours ago i went down to advanced auto and picked up a 49" strip...i like the look but im interested to see how this will look:undecided try and get it done within the next 30 days so i can make my decision :dielaugh::bonk:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts