Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My truck is stuck on a parking lot.

I'm pretty sure it's the starter, cause I have 12 Volt on the big wire on the starter coming from the battery, and 12 volt also on the small purple wire when the key is turn to crank position...and I already change the ignition switch and the starter relay few months ago...

I would be happy if someone can tell me what size of socket I need to take off the starter, I don't want to bring all my tool box.

it's a 2002 with a 4.2L

:thx

·
Registered
1 Posts

I'm pretty sure it's the starter, cause I have 12 Volt on the big wire on the starter coming from the battery, and 12 volt also on the small purple wire when the key is turn to crank position...and I already change the ignition switch and the starter relay few months ago...

I would be happy if someone can tell me what size of socket I need to take off the starter, I don't want to bring all my tool box.

it's a 2002 with a 4.2L

it's a 2002 with a 4.2L

15 mm socket

1 - 3 of 3 Posts