Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since our last meet went so well, lets start to plan our next ;).....summer time is around the corner (not like it's not summer throughout the year for us :p ) but it has been considerably hot lately:crazy:. Well lets get some ideas going...I was thinking a beach meet (so we could build some Dunes and have Roadie showoff :raspberry ) or at another park and yes off course we should have a BBQ going (so I could make my Jerk Chicken for Ryan :laugh: ). Mission Beach is pretty nice, but it may be a little too south for some members, but lets get some input from everyone.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
I would do Mission Beach. :thumbsup:

Lets get some feedback as to a date. It just cant be May 16th. I have tickets for Cheech and Chong.. :woohoo:

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would do Mission Beach. :thumbsup:

Lets get some feedback as to a date. It just cant be May 16th. I have tickets for Cheech and Chong.. :woohoo:
May or June would be good, we want to give guys/gals enough time to plan...and don't worry Bill we don't want you to miss your smoke oops! :eek::x I meant show :p

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
30 Posts
We're doing a big Pismo beach dunes camping trip June 18-21st.. I need some fellow TB's to help represent haha..

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
122 Posts
Count me in! I'm bummed I had to cut out early last time and miss the photo ops. It's like I wasn't even there :( I'm pretty open for any weekend with a couple weeks notice. :woohoo:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
I would love to get in on one of these guys, Im trying to roadtrip down to La Quinta for spring break next year so Ill be talking to Steve about that. Speaking of meets, Steve are you still trying to roadtrip up north here this summer?

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would love to get in on one of these guys, Im trying to roadtrip down to La Quinta for spring break next year so Ill be talking to Steve about that. Speaking of meets, Steve are you still trying to roadtrip up north here this summer?
I'm working on a get together at Mission Bay, talking to a friend of mine that works for the Parks/Rec department as far as our trip up North, I don't have anything definite yet, the wife and I were just talking about it a couple of days ago, she just got a new job, so we have to work out the time off. Our first plan was to take a week off and head to San Fran for a day to visit some of my wife's friends and then head up to Portland and check out the town, then finally make it to Seattle, but because of the new job that changed.

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay everyone, I have 2 dates right now June 28th or July 12th at Mission Bay....there are 2 spots that I'm looking into to see how they would work out and accommodate us....let me know what everyone thinks about these dates.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Okay everyone, I have 2 dates right now June 28th or July 12th at Mission Bay....there are 2 spots that I'm looking into to see how they would work out and accommodate us....let me know what everyone thinks about these dates.
I would be in for either one. Lets see what the general concensus is.
I wonder if the later date may get us more attendees. :undecided

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wonder if the later date may get us more attendees. :undecided
I was thinking the same thing Bill, it would give everyone time to plan

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
122 Posts
Chalk me up for July 12th just in case they find something seriously wrong at the body shop this week. :undecided

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Should we just say July 12th then???????

Steve,since you will be the "host" just give me the word and this thread will have a new title and I will make it a sticky. :thumbsup:

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So far it looks like July 12th it is, unless any one else has any other ideas or objections.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts