Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you're probably thinking it's going to be boring but guess again. Try doing this by youself!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
That is amazing. Must have done it 100's of times, wonder what happened the first time he tried this????

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Aint that a BITC*.... amazing.

Had some work done at my house and they used one of those little suckers to do alot of work... man they are fast and have lots of power...
But I never would have thought they could do that...

neat video.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
625 Posts
I wonder if he ever forgot his seatbelt when he tried that :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
Thats pretty crazy... I've seen a video of a guy in a full size front-end loader doing wheelies and endos... :crazy:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
64 Posts
And that is the Bobcat with foot controls for the bucket and arms. I see that more often than I care to, I've actually flipped and rolled Bobcats and Case skidloaders, hurts like hell every time. The sign of a good operator is not neccessarily how fast you are, its how fast you get yourself out of problems!

Oh, go rent a Bobcat and put the bucket at the height of the top of the cage, go full throttle and make high speed spins in place. Eventually the back wheels come up and you spin in place on two wheels, figure out for yourself how to get out of the spin. And don't make my mistake and have your boss see it.:duh:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
That was incredible. I would never have tried anything like that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts