Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my truck to get out of a bad lease deal. I needed something comfortable, reliable, and nice looking. Most of all, it had to be able to pull a trailer..........loaded like this..........

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
218 Posts
Well, I mostly drive around in it. :D Although, I have been known to use it as a bedroom, media room, changing room, kitchen, study, conversation room, escape-pod, anger-management and stress-release devise (usually one and the same), and a bunch of other stuff :crazy:.

But seriously, other than just driving around town (which is the bulk of it), I take it on tons of trips with friends, easily 10k in the past year, which sucks, because it's expensive. And it's also nice to give rides to groups of friends, because it's stylish and comfortable, and everyone loves the gadgets :yes:. I really should be driving something like an E-Class wagon, or 5-Series wagon, but my parents... Yeah. Oh well, I Did tow 1 boat this past year, And even drove down a few dirt roads. :cool:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
My TBSS is my keeper. My last keeper was my 96 Impala SS. The TBSS impressed me so much that it replaced my previous keeper. I'm thinking that this will be my last keeper as I can't think of anything (that I can afford) that would ever replace my TBSS.

·
Registered
chevy
1,797 Posts
My TBSS is my keeper. My last keeper was my 96 Impala SS. The TBSS impressed me so much that it replaced my previous keeper. I'm thinking that this will be my last keeper as I can't think of anything (that I can afford) that would ever replace my TBSS.
Need to find another Imp to put back in the stable.....:m2:

Ours is the "soccer mom" vehicular, I sometimes take it to the woods, but only on rare occasions...:(

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ltz
266 Posts
So...what do you use your Trailvoy

So...what do you use your Trailvoy..........
for my, i use it for many things,

my travel car, trips or visit so i use it all the time.
today morning i was monotring the fuel level and can see it going less.. but don't know the reason, then i noticed that i didn't go back on 2wd and i drove for 120 km. :duh:

i can carry many stuff inside or passenger more than expect.

so , i like it

and wish to have SS :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
1,356 Posts
Since I drive 80 miles round trip a day for work, my DD is my wifes old Nissan Maxima. So right now this is the break down of the Voy

The Soccer Mom ride during the week
Weekend Ride for me and or family
Bad weather ride for me to and from work ...
Home Improvement Supply truck for trips to Home Depot or Lowes ..

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
39 Posts
Envoy is my work truck. i drive it to different rig locations on a regular basis where it usually just sits around getting dirty for a few days or weeks till i go home. then it sits in the driveway while i go drive the Camaro!:woohoo:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,267 Posts
its my daily driver- my everything. and use it to carry stuff on my long December trips of 3200 miles.

·
Registered
2004 buick rainier
210 Posts
Mine is my DD as well as my weight loss program.
(Black paint requries elbow grease to keep up, and it's an oddball weekend indeed when I'm not doing something on the truck)

It's our long hauler... something we do rather a lot of... and it's our camper hauler, too. It's wheels are turning every day of the year.

Comfort, handling, all-wheel drive... which makes all the differnece in handling and witer driving, and dry weather cornering, for that matter... Great Stereo system, MPG is fair given the size and the HP rating... what's not to like?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
The TB is my first vehicle. Got it so I could tow my landscape equipment, along with being able to tow a friend's boat if his Rodeo ever was to die. Also got it and have used it as a toy out in the woods, camping,fishing, hunting. Oh and it hauls flagstone like no other :thumbsup:. I had a good 400 lbs in the back of the TB yesterday, only minor "sagging" of the rear.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Mine is my DD, but I use it for carrying tools for side Jobs, weekend trips to the lake, vacation, etc, etc. As soon as I can get my S-10 back up and running it will be the DD.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Mine is the vehicle used to chauffeur our son around lol. We have a Dodge Neon that my fiancee and I use to drive back and forth to work, then the other has the TB. Then we use it when we go shopping, out to eat, etc. My point was to try to keep the mileage down on it a bit by using the car to run back and forth to work, but we are always running somewhere, so it doesn't really work the way it's supposed to. Our Neon has 37k on it ... the TB is about to turn 35k ... and the car is 3 years older.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
125 Posts
well our envoy gets good use. Its driven nearly everyday its our main travel vehicle for trips and the heavy hauler. with the seats folder i can get over a chord of wood stuffed into the back, from the back of the front seats to the tailgate door to the roof. We use it to tow quads, our boat and our camper. We've got 43,400 something and we play to use it for a lot longer. they're great useful practical trucks good in snow too:D

·
Registered
2009 chevy
6,431 Posts
Work truck (apartment reno and maintenance), trip vehicle and play toy. Pretty well covers everything I use it for. It gets used a lot, stop and go city miles and highway miles (kilometres).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts