Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday we had Christmas with my family at my parents house.

When it came time to open gifts, my dad told my wife and my sisters to all sit together on the couch. Then he gave them each matching gifts. They all got Smith & Wesson 0.38s with pink grips. :crackup:

Then he told me and my brother in-laws to sit together and we all got Taurus 357 revolvers.

He gave my mom a 38 too.

My dad got himself several new "toys" as well. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will u adopt me please...
I'm not the one you need to adopt you, it's my dad. He's the one with all the guns, not me!

My dad always buys something separate from what my mom gets us kids so we never know what we'll end up with. lol

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
I'm not the one you need to adopt you, it's my dad. He's the one with all the guns, not me!

My dad always buys something separate from what my mom gets us kids so we never know what we'll end up with. lol
hey what ever as long as i'm in the family...

and next years gifts... ammo...

woah i just noticed the Trailvoy Guru under ur title... must be new... what stage does that come in at...

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey what ever as long as i'm in the family...

and next years gifts... ammo...

woah i just noticed the Trailvoy Guru under ur title... must be new... what stage does that come in at...
My dad keeps a glock or H&K in each vehicle and one in his airplane. :laugh:

I noticed that too but I don't know what it means.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
Well, my friends, you better stock-up on everything you think you want in the way of firearms & ammo ASAP......after "O" gets into office, along with her thighness Hillary and the rest of the wacko libs, you may have a hard time getting anything.....:hissy:

Hope everyone's NRA dues are paid-up, and your a member of at least a state-wide organization too...we're going to need all the help we can get! :worried:

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it means u have no life... :tiphat
I wonder if I get a cookie or something when I reach 10k posts?

Well, my friends, you better stock-up on everything you think you want in the way of firearms & ammo ASAP......after "O" gets into office, along with her thighness Hillary and the rest of the wacko libs, you may have a hard time getting anything.....:hissy:

Hope everyone's NRA dues are paid-up, and your a member of at least a state-wide organization too...we're going to need all the help we can get! :worried:
:iagree:

·
Registered
196 Posts
My 10 new M-16, 30-round mags just came in!!!

:woot:

And by the way, can someone post any ideas, proposals (read: old laws) that our president is thinking of bringing back/instituting????

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
And by the way, can someone post any ideas, proposals (read: old laws) that our president is thinking of bringing back/instituting????
Yes, the "Fairness Doctrine" I'm sure will be on the table. For anyone who doesn't know what that is, it's a law that was abolished by Reagan saying that, basically, any media outlet (for example radio) that has a conserative talk show would have to shut it down if they couldn't get a liberal talk show to "balance" it out.

Unfortunately for us, liberal talk radio never lasts (except maybe in NYC or San Fran.), and if they go under, so would the conservative programming.....just to be "fair". :hissy:

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
522 Posts
My kind of people!:thumbsup:

just dont get into too many heated arguments at your house!:rotfl:

Next year ask for some very stylish and hot a hell level IIIA vests, you could put the shock plate in the stockings, as stocking stuffers!

·
Registered
10,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I told the wife we can take the classes for our concealed carry licenses next year.

It was too cold otherwise we would have done some shooting yesterday.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
wish my dad gave out guns for christmas; I had to go buy my own so I got me a Glock 21SF :D Now to just get my concealed liscense after the first of the year

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
522 Posts
wish my dad gave out guns for christmas; I had to go buy my own so I got me a Glock 21SF :D Now to just get my concealed liscense after the first of the year

21sf nice and slim compaired to my hip cannon sig 229, and without the hammer digging into me, I would be in heven!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I was looking over a Glock 23 & 17 on Saturday. I'll probably go with the 17 and use Hydra Shocks while they're still available.

Matt

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
Yesterday we had Christmas with my family at my parents house.

When it came time to open gifts, my dad told my wife and my sisters to all sit together on the couch. Then he gave them each matching gifts. They all got Smith & Wesson 0.38s with pink grips. :crackup:

Then he told me and my brother in-laws to sit together and we all got Taurus 357 revolvers.

He gave my mom a 38 too.

My dad got himself several new "toys" as well. :dielaugh:
Guns make great gifts. :yes::D

Would like to join your family. :laugh: Dad could get me this for Christmas http://www.trailblazerss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14831&hl=
as it is local.

I was looking over a Glock 23 & 17 on Saturday. I'll probably go with the 17 and use Hydra Shocks while they're still available.

Matt
Don't overlook the Glock 19. Get a couple of 33 round mags. :x

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums

1 - 20 of 27 Posts