Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of tires on order, and waiting for them has been, well, boring. So seeing as how I won't have much use for my current set, I decided to try out a product called Hot Tires tire paint. I really didn't like the fact that BFGoodrich had not painted the letters of my tires white at the factory, so I decided to fix that.

Um, it is RUBBISH.

Only did the BFGoodrich part of the tires, and I only did all four because I didn't want to drive around with just one. And to make it worse, the mud holes that had popped up over the last week here in Southern California have all been soaked up by our water deficient ground, so getting them all muddy to hide it was not possible.

Maybe the red paint will have some appeal with the SS crowd, but don't try this at home. If you must, I suggest taking the tires off the vehicle and laying them flat on the ground, but even then, I still don't recommend it. Hurry up! Stupid backorder!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I saw that but its cool

I tried to follow as closely as I could but to no avail. And pretty much the only reason I did it was because I will have new shoes for the TB soon. As a true touch up, I suppose it would work alright, but even then it would be difficult to match up the colors. Now I just need some rain to cause some mud in the time being.:suicide:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts