Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some :x Idiot kid decides to key my car (With a rock) on Thursday!!!! They dropped the rock right in front of the car after they did it. All the way around except the tailgate! happened anytime after 3 in the morning!

:hissy:Kill me now! And I really need new tires. Their going to blow anytime.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
85 Posts
I am seriously feeling your pain. :sadcry: If you are fortunate enough to keep your TB parked in front of your house (as opposed to outside some apartment complex) then consider getting a cheap digital video camera that feeds to your hard drive and mounting it on the front of the house.

My brother had that kind of set-up, and caught a rented moving van restyling the back of his Malibu. It turned out to be the neighbor, and my bro made the neighbor pay for the bodywork after showing him the video. Or, and this is more costly, some car alarms now come with video cameras.

For tires, if you are looking for street tires for those 17" rims, Pirelli Scorpions are about the best stock replacement tire I've ever had on my TB.:thumbsup:

Chas

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
98 Posts
Man....My heart goes out to you...thats very very painful.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
That is just plain rude and ignorant.

Even if they were mad at you, there is absolutely NO reason for that :no:

Hope you can get it resolved with insurance, and maybe even find out who was behind it.

Chris

·
Premium Member
2006 chevy
601 Posts
That is just plain rude and ignorant.

Even if they were mad at you, there is absolutely NO reason for that :no:

Hope you can get it resolved with insurance, and maybe even find out who was behind it.

Chris
agreed... Are you going to turn it in? Whats your deductable?

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
i feel your pain, about 2 weeks ago i had someone kick in the side of my 06 pontiac g6. left shoe imprints down the side, were pretty sure who it was just cant prove it. :hissy:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,786 Posts
That sucks. Wonder if anyone saw it happen. Wonder if the rock is big enough to get finger prints off of it... good luck.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
Sucks.

Looks like they stole the "r" from TrailVoy too.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
Some :x Idiot kid decides to key my car (With a rock) on Thursday!!!! They dropped the rock right in front of the car after they did it. All the way around except the tailgate! happened anytime after 3 in the morning!

:eek: That really sucks. For them to take the extra time on the door, I don't think this was a random act. You must have pissed someone off real bad.

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
I know what your going through. Some a hole throwed a big rock on my hood making a big dent.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
That was really low of someone. They really went to town on the driver's door. I am not auto body expert but it looks to me that have to paint almost the whole car with the exception of the back and the roof. Hope they catch the person responsible.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
326 Posts
Those bastards! I really hope they catch the prick. Actually I hope YOU catch the prick and have some fun involving a rock and his face.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Those bastards! I really hope they catch the prick. Actually I hope YOU catch the prick and have some fun involving a rock and his face.
Yep, I know three kids that would do this. So I will find out eventually and let me tell you it wont be pretty when I find out. A year ago they Egged our house and my car. So I went out and bought a home surveillance system:woot:

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
That's bull**** dude :no: i cant believe people would do that but i know your pain and i hope that you get it fixed soon :yes:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts