·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2006 chevy
284 Posts
Since this system will come with the facia, I wonder if the price will be out of hand, not to mention probably at least $200 to have it painted. Sounds good though.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Glad I waited for a cat-back (wait, is it a cat-back if you don't have cats;) ). Factory look on the rear fascia:yes: ...slp sometimes is a bit pricey but they could probably make a killing just selling the rear fascia insert!

·
Registered
2006 chevy
849 Posts
I think that was the first question I asked when I was told about this at SEMA. They won't be selling it seperate.

Was Dave H there, along with his ACS wheel company? Curious...

BTW, that dual-exhaust setup with the OEM-quality fascia looks incredible.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
:drool :drool :drool Thats nice. I loved the sound of my SLP's on my Mustang and I wouldn't mind going with them again. I will definitly be looking into this system. Do they claim any power gains?

·
Registered
978 Posts
The SLP loudmouth on the Ls1's sounds terrible. Resonates like crazy. Wish you could get the bumper separate and Corsa made a true dual set up. That would be perfect. Why can't anyone get this 100% correct! The tips look nice on the SLP. If it sounds good without resonance and the price is under $800 sign me up!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts