Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Midwest guys. I know some of you just got back from Indy but I wanted to make sure you guys knew about this show. Had a good time there last year. Best part is for you audio guys they have a DB area that is free with the registration and they hve another competition for a small fee. Check t out guys or if nothing out come out and say hi!
www.slamology.com June 20 -21 Marion County Fairgrounds Indianapolis, In

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
262 Posts
sounds like it will be a good time. im gonna have to look into seein if i cant get out of work on sat or i guess worse case i just show up late sat nite. but i should be able to get out of work and head down sat morning. we should really get something figured out and represent tv.com!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I will be there for sure,but with my new ride. Just so Dave and I don't tie again. It was a blast last year. :woot:

·
Registered
361 Posts
used to go to itb every year....this is maybe the 2nd year i am not going....They just started that slamology a few years back....heard its always been good....But I guess i was always biased to ITB
ITB was a great show, I went every year, but I heard it was cancelled this year.:worried:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.