Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
That looks sweet. :thumbsup:

Maybe paint your whole TB like that.:undecided

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
very different...looks good man....unique....

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
64 Posts
looks good like the skulls :thumbsup:

im getting ready to airbrush a gas tank for a bike with a bunch of skulls all over it i'll post pics you might like it:D

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
i didnt know you worked at trailvoy.com headquarters?

looks good, very unique. spikes are a nice detail. well done.

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:thx I actually bought a second paintable grille to do this. Have the chrome one hangin in the basement. Better for resale value :bonk:

Caught that Trailvoy.com sign with my kindergarten photoshop program 06jayohTB ? It's the little details right ? :thumbsup:

I had those spikes on one of my sport bikes as windshield screws for a few years. I have new shiny ones too but The worn faded look of the ones on the bike were more fitting for the grille so I swaped them over. Gotta make new ones for the bike now :duh:

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
522 Posts
SWEET!!!

Bigger spikes though, first glance I thought greasing your crossbar with zerk fittings.:undecided Love the paint work!!

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
If you just glance at it, it looks like its got dust all over it.. until you realize the "dust" is actually skulls. :undecided:thumbsup:

I am not too crazy on the spikes though... if they were used as plate screws then it would look pretty sweet

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
came out great bro! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SWEET!!!

Bigger spikes though, first glance I thought greasing your crossbar with zerk fittings.:undecided Love the paint work!!
I was greasing it. Aerodynamics :yes: A dry crossbar is pure wind resistance :crazy: The pics don't really do the spikes justice. If they were any bigger, it would be real easy for someone to push down and break the grille or something. I can never go to a drive thru car wash again :bonk: The heavy swinging brushes would probably catch and rip off my whole grille :bonk:

If you just glance at it, it looks like its got dust all over it.. until you realize the "dust" is actually skulls. :undecided:thumbsup:

That's magic dust. Just the leftover from what I was on while painting :rotfl:

I am not too crazy on the spikes though... if they were used as plate screws then it would look pretty sweet
Funny you should mention spikes as plate screws. I used slightly smaller spikes for plate screws on my last motorcycle. That bike was black and alot of chrome when I bought it. . . That was my last project.

came out great bro! :thumbsup:
:thx

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts