Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Single Talons I want to Put in the Rear Window of my TB, Only Thing is Im Really Weary about Screwing Things into my Interior, I have always used Non permanent Solutions Such as Visor Mounts or Mounts that utilize a Existing Factory Hole. Anyone have any Ideas For me to Mount These Ill post Pics Soon Hopefully you guys have some Pictures or Some solutions for me Thanks a Ton Guys!!!!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
170 Posts
I have 2 Single Talons I want to Put in the Rear Window of my TB, Only Thing is Im Really Weary about Screwing Things into my Interior, I have always used Non permanent Solutions Such as Visor Mounts or Mounts that utilize a Existing Factory Hole. Anyone have any Ideas For me to Mount These Ill post Pics Soon Hopefully you guys have some Pictures or Some solutions for me Thanks a Ton Guys!!!!
Lol, I see you found eLightbars

http://elightbars.org/f32/cheap-easy-mount-light-your-headliner-16787/index2.html#post212933

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol I sure did and Got them installed Was Just Comming to Let the thread know and Post the Pictures But Looks like youtook care of it for me.. this was an awesome and Very Easy and No cost to boot!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts