Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to check and see what year tahoe z71 shocks will fit on my 06 TB. I scored a set off ebay for $30 plus shipping (new OEM) and want to make sure they'll fit. Description says will fit 2000 and up Z71 Tahoes and Suburbans and 99-up Trucks.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
The Z71 springs we have been buying off Ebay are for the redesigned 2007+ Tahoe/Avalanche/Suburban. And the shocks come with those springs are from the new years. Not certain about backwards compatibility on shocks, but I know the springs from the old years don't work.

Really, unless you need the increased articulation of Tahoe shocks, the Bilsteins means for our platform are plenty good.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
James thanks a lot, the part numbers match, so I'm pretty confident.

Thanks for the info Roadie, but hell, at $30 for a brand new pair, I can't go wrong... and they're cheaper than Bilsteins, which I'm planning on getting for the fronts anyway... this is a starving student budget build, so I'm trying to save and retain quality anywhere I can.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Just because he has ONE GF that feeds him doesn't mean he can't have others who don't. ;)

If there's one thing I've discovered in my time on trailvoy, it's that having a spouse or SO with their own account, makes for fireworks and entertainment for the rest of us.

·
Registered
chevy
92 Posts
Just because he has ONE GF that feeds him doesn't mean he can't have others who don't. ;)

If there's one thing I've discovered in my time on trailvoy, it's that having a spouse or SO with their own account, makes for fireworks and entertainment for the rest of us.
YOU! you are an instigator I can already tell...
Wait... SO?... I was getting a Mom vibe...
:crackup:
You go looking for a MILF, you find a MILF. I, on the other hand, have been reading her other posts, like http://forums.trailvoy.com/showpost.php?p=790931&postcount=184

:raspberry :dielaugh:
:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.