Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,
I sold my '06 SS yesterday. The lucky man is one of our outstanding military personnel stationed in Texas. I hope he enjoys the truck as much as I did! While I admit I resisted the mod bug with the truck, I enjoyed it nearly as much as we enjoyed our Typhoon.

My wife and I made the decision to keep our '02 Corvette and sell the SS...as we have an '09 GT1 edition 'vette convertible due to be delivered within the month.

Our biggest issue is that we are now faced with owning a car that is only 1 of 10 that will ever be produced...and probably can't enjoy it near as much as the SS.

I'm sure I will regret the sale of our SS, much like I've regretted selling the Typhoon...but I can always find one again someday.

This board has been great, and honestly a lot more realistic and courteous than CorvetteForum!

Thanks again for all the info and the support! It's been great! :tiphat

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are picking the vette up Tuesday evening...so I'll try and post some pics Wednesday. I'm sure I'll hang around...much better forum than some I'm on!!!

We are still struggling with the 1 of 10 yellow GT1 convertibles to EVER be produced realization. I keep telling the wife to just drive it...its only a car. Heck our '02 has right at 100k on the odometer...the '06 TBSS had 77k on it....we drive them versus stand around and look at them and the new car will probably be the same.

Thanks again for the friendliness of this forum!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Enjoy the 'vette! I can't imagine not having an SUV. All of my vehicles since 1990 have been GM based SUVs. (My wife likes the Honda Civic. That's all she's had since 1983).

I'm shipping my '05 TB back to the US when I leave UAE. I plan on using it for an education project (complete power train rebuild and upgrade) for my grandson when he turns 14, then give it to him when he can legally drive. I'll also buy an '09 TB for my daily driver and do the mods all over again.

Good luck and keep in touch.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
215 Posts
FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts