Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new wiper motor because my wipers weren't working,put the new one in and still nothing,so I popped the fuse box and checked fuses,they weren't burnt,flipped it on and held my held on the relay and didn't feel anything,bought a new signal switch and still nothing,put the relay in the horn slot and the horn works,any ideas?

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,057 Posts
I bought a new wiper motor because my wipers weren't working,put the new one in and still nothing,so I popped the fuse box and checked fuses,they weren't burnt,flipped it on and held my held on the relay and didn't feel anything,bought a new signal switch and still nothing,put the relay in the horn slot and the horn works,any ideas?
You checked fuse 33, frt wiper, in the rear fusebox, correct? Did it have 12 volts at that fuse?

There is no wiper relay. There is a washer relay, maybe that's what you checked?

Checked the wiper motor ground connection yet? G105, left rear of engine compartment.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Multi function switch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts