Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 537 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
450 Posts
For the third time in a month I've seen a custom TB that HAS to be a member on this site. Today I was driving down South Blvd past Crooks Rd in Troy, MI and I saw a TB just like mine, roof rack removed but it was dropped and had some nice rims! I almost rear ended the person in front of me because I was in disbelief of the sighting! lol Was this anyone on here?!

Anyway, It would be cool if we could start up a section of the forum for Trailvoy spottings in your area so you can figure out who you saw! You could post the city and location and someone would respond? I just think that would be really cool and a sweet way to meet other members.

Forgive me if this has been done before:eek:

I know about the regional sub-forms by the way. I just thought this would be a little different.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Every once in a while I will be out driving and I will spot a really sharp TV on the road. I thought I would start a thread to see if it could have been another member on here.
I think we could post location, time, color of truck and model. I would prefer to leave out license plate number unless you know for sure that it has been posted on here before.

I will start:

Yesterday May 4 2008 I saw a Black SS with Wisconsin plates on Hwy. 20 in IL. around 7PM

Anyone here?

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
1,356 Posts
I am in ORlando for work this week and saqw not only a few TV in the hotel parking lot, but also a brownish/cream colored TV decked out in hidden red and blue lights running traffic control.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
950 Posts
Good thread. . Have come across many TV's. Just on Friday was in Woodbury, NY and came across a wht trailblazer with HID lights. Look familiar, but wasn't sure if it was a member or not. I was going to the next town over and was all tinted with nice rims.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
I suggested a "Sighted Rides" or "Spotted Rides" section, but I don't think staff ever saw it.:( It would save on threads all over the site.:yes:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
saw one on the way to class tonite... may 5th around 5:30 pm... turned east on 111th from roberts road (stagg h.s. area) driving looked like 02-05 lt kinda looked like mine (but with a good door on it) like a pewter metallic. with black nerf bars and black brush guard with 2 about 6" lights on it... oh yea not to mention started to squeal tires on the turn...

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
The wife and I went to Disneyland this morning and while waiting in the line for the parking garage I was passed by a White TB. I noticed SS bumpers, no rack, correct badging, black racing stripes, & exhaust. My curiousity peaked when I noticed body matching side mouldings...:undecided When he took off I listened for the exhaust sound and I found out it was an I6, but I will say it is one of the best clonings I have seen......

After we both parked I went up and asked him about the tinted LED tails. They looked great. I asked if he was a member of any forums and he proudly proclaimed "TrailVoy" :woohoo:

So I introduced myself and told him how nice his truck looked. Some people may not know this but if you walk into any Starbucks and mention that you know me; plus hand the cashier $4.25 they will give you a venti latte. :crackup:

So here is a big hello to Mad1gsxr. :tiphat

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
The wife and I went to Disneyland this morning and while waiting in the line for the parking garage I was passed by a White TB. I noticed SS bumpers, no rack, correct badging, black racing stripes, & exhaust. My curiousity peaked when I noticed body matching side mouldings...:undecided When he took off I listened for the exhaust sound and I found out it was an I6, but I will say it is one of the best clonings I have seen......

After we both parked I went up and asked him about the tinted LED tails. They looked great. I asked if he was a member of any forums and he proudly proclaimed "TrailVoy" :woohoo:

So I introduced myself and told him how nice his truck looked. Some people may not know this but if you walk into any Starbucks and mention that you know me; plus hand the cashier $4.25 they will give you a venti latte. :crackup:

So here is a big hello to Mad1gsxr. :tiphat
That is cool! (I am a bit of a trailvoy promotion freak) I talked to a guy with an SS a few weeks ago and he had to admit that it was not his but his father-in-laws SS :laugh: My wife thinks that is so weird ..... she does not talk to strangers. Not after she met me ... learned her lesson she did.

I tried the Starbucks tip and OMG it worked! :thumbsup: This site is helpful in so many ways :excited:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
Hey thanks for the welome DucatiSS . I have been on here for awhile but haven't had much time to post. It was nice to finally meet someone from Trailvoy an it as great to meet you. Im a regular at Disneyland having an annual pass and all lol. So hope to meet some more of my fellow trailblazer owners.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
good idea but a little unfair for me, I've sat 3 envoys across at a stop light, I've sat with 1 TB on the left going north and 1 on the right going south..:crazy:...also I seen allot of SS's lately, all colors. even played like I wanted to race a silver one, on rt 56 one day...:weird:...usually the TV's on the road ahead of me, I try to get right in front of them so they can see the sticker, so many of us on the road lately, too many.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
oh yea i see a ton of them now that i have one lol
I see them all the time.. but have not seen the Juggalo mobile yet. I'm sure I will see it sooner or later since we drive through the same areas alot.

Trail0487 works right by me so I see his lifted tb all the time, Gone offroading together too both 2wd but hey we make do.

I've seen a white ss towing a boat and I talked to the guy.. sure enough he's a TV member. Funny thing was there was another guy with him.. who had a pet monkey :crazy: And yes the monkey went out on the lake with them. Quite a site

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
nobody cares about mine :no:
Ah they usually don't care about mine either but I make such a fuss about theirs that they get kinda pumped up and proud.

I should have been in sales ....:duh: still ended up as the head bull shipper in the company :undecided:excited: (and we deal in forest products):dielaugh:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
301 Posts
i care about yours you have inspired me much to bad your not in atl so i could meet you and say thanks in person... look i bet you didnt even know you helped me with my mods lol

hey what part of alpharretta do you work? if you dont mind me asking im over on winward everyday oh and if you like chicken wings and beer you should stop by WOW on winward and north point (thats where i work at)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
i care about yours you have inspired me much to bad your not in atl so i could meet you and say thanks in person... look i bet you didnt even know you helped me with my mods lol

hey what part of alpharretta do you work? if you dont mind me asking im over on winward everyday oh and if you like chicken wings and beer you should stop by WOW on winward and north point (thats where i work at)
I'm all over the place.. I run by home depot over there off windward often. I'm in the landscaping buisness so I'm all over the Alpharetta area. I'll have to swing by sometime, grab a bite to eat.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 537 Posts