Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an 03 onyx black envoy and im thinking about taking off the door moldings but im almost positive there is going to be marks from the paint being faded and the dark paint under the molding. Is there any good way to blend these if there are marks? I know that if it was a silver/red/blue truck I really wouldnt have to worry about it but considering its black im thinking it might be bad but im not sure.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
:iagree:

take the moldings off...it'll give it that look!!

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya it looks good no doubt with side moldings gone but im afraid that it being black its going to be much darker under the moldings or maybe the indentations like most see. I really hope not

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
262 Posts
ya it looks good no doubt with side moldings gone but im afraid that it being black its going to be much darker under the moldings or maybe the indentations like most see. I really hope not
im in the same boat. im thinking im gonna mask everything off from where there are and try to buff the crap out of it and see what kinda color difference i have and if its 2 noticable im just gonna stick them right back on...lol..where case ya try it and it looks terrible and ya throw them back on there like me...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts