Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Envoy with power adjustment/heated/built in turn signal side mirrors. Unfortunately I sideswiped a mailbox the other day and cracked the mirror (passengers side). Fortunately the rest of the mirror housing is fine. Am I able to just purchase the mirror and where would be the best place to buy it, new or used? Also, what is the best way to remove the old mirror without damaging the internal components as I am prying/removing the glass?Thanks

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
im your guy on this one i replaced mine twice yes twice in the last year. the first time my wife was ran off the road and hit a phone pole the second time she threw a shoe while unpacking from a camping trip it hung up on her finger and het my new mirror i just put in less than a year.

you can buy just the mirror i bought mine at my local dealer for about 50 dollars. it may be cheaper at a salvage yard. the mirror is built on this plastic piece with clips holding it on if you pry out on it it pops right off. once off it had 2 wires that plug onto tabs for the defroster.

sorry i cant find a reciept to give you the part number. good luck

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're not such a "Regular Joe"

Joe,

Thanks for the quick and precise reply -- very much appreciated. Sorry to learn your wife is such poor aim -- both driving and throwing.

If you find the part #, please let know. I will attempt to find the mirror on line -- perhaps gmpartsdirect.com. Otherwise I will check with a couple of "stealers" during my upcoming travels.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and have a great week!

328Ferrari

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
after looking again at your post again i see you have a envoy the part nomber may be different but i would imagine they go on the same mabey someone with a voy will chime in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rembrandt Glass & Mirror

We are Expert in Shower Doors Enclosures, Glass and mirrors (fabricate and Installation)
business offering services at customers locations Mirror, Shower door, By-Pass, Sliders,
Windows, Cut glass & mirror to size, Glass Staircase, Glass Wall Partition, Tempered Glass,
Impact Glass, Insulated Glass. Click here to visit our website

1 - 8 of 8 Posts