Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
111 Posts
I would do as blkenvoy said and remove the plastic covers off the pillers. I'd do the mirrors, I haven't seen and roof racks done, but that might look nice. Color matching them might make them blend in a little better and not stand our. The plastic covers on the rear hatch look nice color matched (i'm planning another idea for mine, but I'm not saying cause i don't know if it will work yet :x ) looks like you are including the rubber around the windows, that i wouldn't do that. It will be hard to get a good paint to adhare to it and will more than likely lead to cracking.:m2:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
Ok this was the first post i read after waking up, my bad. Ya do what everyone else says. Remove plastic and paint mirrors. Your profile shows you have a black envoy do you have 2 or are u using this pic. just for the decription.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
330 Posts
I would do as blkenvoy said and remove the plastic covers off the pillers. I'd do the mirrors, I haven't seen and roof racks done, but that might look nice. Color matching them might make them blend in a little better and not stand our. The plastic covers on the rear hatch look nice color matched (i'm planning another idea for mine, but I'm not saying cause i don't know if it will work yet :x ) looks like you are including the rubber around the windows, that i wouldn't do that. It will be hard to get a good paint to adhare to it and will more than likely lead to cracking.:m2:
:iagree:

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Definitely remove the Black plastic from the pillars......paint the mirrors and remove the roofrack, much easier than color matching it, unless you use it, then go for the color match

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Definitely remove the Black plastic from the pillars......paint the mirrors and remove the roofrack, much easier than color matching it, unless you use it, then go for the color match
i don't like the way it looks without the roof rack, I just removed the crossbars and it looks better

1 - 15 of 15 Posts