Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shh, don't tell anyone I got my new in box 77 series K&N intake for $202.50 shipped!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380086316294&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT&viewitem=

I submitted a "best offer" to this guy for $225 (free shipping is already included in his $280 auction) and he accepted it. I had a 10% off coupon code from ebay because I had made a recent purchase.

So it's on its way to my place for $202.50 shipped brand new.

So someone else try offering $200 as a best offer because sellers can send you a counter offer if they don't like it. I regret not offering $200 at first.

Just don't tell the seller that I sent ya! :tiphat

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380086316294&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT&viewitem=

I submitted a "best offer" to this guy for $225 (free shipping is already included in his $280 auction) and he accepted it. I had a 10% off coupon code from ebay because I had made a recent purchase.

So it's on its way to my place for $202.50 shipped brand new.

So someone else try offering $200 as a best offer because sellers can send you a counter offer if they don't like it. I regret not offering $200 at first.

Just don't tell the seller that I sent ya! :tiphat
I won't say what I paid for mine... :x

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$125 shipped, but mine is the plastic tubing...
So you didn't get the 77 series then? I thought the 77 series ONLY came with the chrome tubing.

Just fyi too, I got mine today. Turns out it was in PA and I'm in Sourthern NY.

Looks like I'll be freezing my balls off tonight.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
the plastic is the 55 series.. i have the chrome 77 series and i got mine for liek 190 or something.. that was like 3 years ago when i first got my truck.. the chrome sucks to keep clean tho under the engine..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the plastic is the 55 series.. i have the chrome 77 series and i got mine for liek 190 or something.. that was like 3 years ago when i first got my truck.. the chrome sucks to keep clean tho under the engine..
I live in NY. NY=winter=salt=grime=carwash every other day or deal with dirt.

Under my hood, it looks like the truck went through a dust storm in Iraq. :crazy:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
u sneeze under mine and u get a dust storm.. and its the same thing here in chicago.. but its not to often i go in a car wash with the hood open.. :raspberry

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sweet deal,,,,

Well $225 is a pretty good deal for most.....

But then again, not for me.....

I actually fabricated my own cai.....

And the best thing is that it fits into the stock filter-box......

I installed a secondary "breather filter" furthur upstream with a check valve.....

If by chance the primary filter doesnt get sufficient suction....

The secondary filter will open......

But good deal....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well aren't you just Mr. Fabricator?

I just opened mine and boyyyy is it shiney!

I'm debating doing it tonight but the wind chill is about 26 degrees....so I don't know.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is it a noticable difference?
Sound? Yes.
Power? Not really but at times I think my mind tricks itself and makes me think I have more power.

I find myself giving it a fair amount of gas from stops and when passing people just to hear my engine roar...hahaha its a great sound and a good feeling. It sounds awesome and it's not obnocious. I love it. Next up is a Gibson catback.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts