1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Hope everyone's holiday season is good.
I have my TB at the dealer again. 06 TB The other night the Stabilitrak service light, stabilitrak indicator light, check engine light and the reduced engine light all came on and it ran like crap. Dealer says they cleaned the throttle body. (don't know what that is.).

The Stabilitrack lights have been coming on every now and then for sometime. They keep on clearing the codes, then within a few days they come on again. They pulled code C0244 and reprogrammed the PCM. Two days later, the lights are on again and I am at wits end.

The service guy seems to have the IQ of a turtle. I asked him about the throttle body, and what that would have to do with the Stabilitrak lights, and he couldn't answer. Besides, this is the 3rd time it has been in for the Stabilitrak service lights coming on. (First time ever for engine and reduced power lights).

Any thoughts? Thanks much. John

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,339 Posts
Hi All,
The service guy seems to have the IQ of a turtle.
No need to insult the turtles.:nono: :D

Are there any other dealers in the area?
The running like crap could easily have been the throttle body (what used to be a carburetor - now injectors & electronics)- I'm not sure about the rest.

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
if resetting a code is all they're going to do, i'd say take it into a different chevy dealer and see what they say, or and GM Dealer for that matter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts