This is a set of 16" Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 winter snow tires mounted and balanced on factory steel wheels for GMT 360s. Fits all Chevy Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Olds Bravada, Chevy Colorado, Saab 9-7x. The tire size is 235/75R16. I'm selling these because don't drive much anymore for work and I also 4WD on my 2005. These tires are superb and make the Trailblazer perfect for snow and ice conditions.

These were bought at Tirerack, they were also Hunter Roadforce balanced for perfect balance. I have my own Hunter Roadforce balancer and tire mounting machine, these are in balance. These have been used for 3 seasons and have good life still for winter, I only used this during the winter time, this is why I have these mounted on separate rims. Bridgestone designs these tires so that after the out winter layer is worn, they can continued to be used as normal all season tire. I can dismount these tires and sell them separately, if that's what you want. I can also install TPMS sensors and rebalance them, but you'd have to provide the sensors. Pickup/meeting any where in Northern/Central NJ area.
$400 OBO