Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,248 Posts
Depending on the year, the resonator typically has a port for the fuel injector pressure regulator and the engine oil bypass (would be the PCV on another vehicle, except we don't have one). There should be provisions on the new intake tube for these fittings. There is also probably an air temperature sensor port somewhere. You will have to extend the lines to fit those two ports to the new intake.

Sound wise, they are not too bad -- not like eliminating the muffler, which mostly makes a horrid droning sound on the I-6 engine vehicle. They go sort of whooosh when you press the throttle.

Look up my thread (sticky) on the True Flow intake. I have a few clips.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.