Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got done using seafoam on the tb we had trouble trying to get the vacuum line off than finaly did. we kinda put more than half on accident, and we put it in the gas tank. it only smoked pretty bad for about a min than really none came out. but we drove it around a few times and ran alot better that what it did. it picked up speed better than before. am i suppose to put more gas in the tank after i put it in there or wait tell it gets almost empty? or does it matter? :woohoo:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
We just got done using seafoam on the tb we had trouble trying to get the vacuum line off than finaly did. we kinda put more than half on accident, and we put it in the gas tank. it only smoked pretty bad for about a min than really none came out. but we drove it around a few times and ran alot better that what it did. it picked up speed better than before. am i suppose to put more gas in the tank after i put it in there or wait tell it gets almost empty? or does it matter? :woohoo:
How many miles do you have on your ride, trying to see if I should bother with it yet or not.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,063 Posts
When I did mine and the wife's Rav4, I did 1/3 brake booster, 1/3 oil and 1/3 fuel. I shouldn't expect 1/2 in the fuel will hurt. 1/2 full tank should be ok if you then fill it. The theory of putting it in and then filling up is for it to mix better than just putting it in a full tank.

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts