Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for the lack of info! It's held in Biloxi, Ms., & has show trucks, swap meets, audio contests, etc. I'm shining up the trailblazer & my 2 year old son & I are going to "beat up the streets" Saturday & Sunday. We hope to see some of you "Red Stick or NOLA" folks!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do liquidtherapy, the whole event, for those who don't know about it, is full of eye candy! Down here on the coast, we like to shine & ride. Maybe next year, a few folks from the, but NOT limited to, south chapter can meet for this event.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry to read about the sale Laynlow. BUT, you can look @ it this way, Scapin the Coast will give you a bag full of ideas for your next project. I hope you heal soon!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got back from day one of scrapin the coast & the show had everything! Bagged, girls, chopped, paint, chrome, girls, 4x4's you can walk under, 4-wheelers, bikes, beer, 13 to 36" rims, duellies, ratrods, hotrods, ricers, mini's, & some trailvoys. The most impressive was a sweet bagged Envoy on 26's! The ratrods were cool, one had piston heads as cup holders. It's going to be a busy week but I will search the site to figure out how to post pics & have them up by Friday 6/26.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts