Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Alex (ShadowClutch) and I were thinking about getting a small meet together for SC/NC folks who can attend. I live in Rock Hill, SC near Charlotte, NC and I know Alex is in Greenville, SC which is only 1 hour or so away. I know there are several people from Charlotte, Concord, and some in South Carolina. Just wanted to maybe get an idea on what everyone thought and possibly where you guys wanted to have the meet. I'm down for anywhere in between maybe making a day of the trip. I can pretty much do any weekends besides holidays of course until January 14th when I go back to school. Just PM me or post on the thread if your interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
192 Posts
i'd be interested. i'm in greenville, nc. its about 2 hours east of raleigh, so it would be more than a day trip for me.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
by the way i've got an apartment at school here in SC if anyone needs to stay...we could prob chill/party whatever you guys wanted to do if you need a place to stay

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,420 Posts
by the way i've got an apartment at school here in SC if anyone needs to stay...we could prob chill/party whatever you guys wanted to do if you need a place to stay
I call your bed :D. And you know I'm in for this one. We could get maybe some people from TN, me (duh), Justin Harless, and a few others from here, there is one guy in MoTown. I will try to round up some people. We gotta get this going man. May be too cold right now tho, ya know?? (unless everyone has a cuddle buddy) Just a thought. :undecidedUnless we do a huge phone chat and all sit in our trucks in a circle and talk on the phone lol...:duh::no:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice thread. Yeah, I'm down for maybe doing something. I don't know the state very well at all, let alone how to get anywhere. I'm available just about any day except for holidays, Jan 1 and I'll be up here until Jan 5th or so.
sounds good bro im thinking maybe something near 77 or 85 to make it easy on ppl...charlotte would be an ideal spot for me but i don't know what other people will think bout that...i know i'll be down to pretty much travel both states...maybe we can get ppl to meet somewhere and caravan or something

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
You need to firm up on a date, time location etc to get it going right

It's hard to commit to "whatever" if you know what I mean. Just wing it and change it as needed. Oh and your thread is slow cause Big Ed, Master of Ceromonies, didn't start it :cool:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
I would vote on the 19th of January... bout a month away and such, lol. Unless we want to go for a spring thing. Def. Charlotte tho, I like that idea and its accessible to everyone.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im thinking b4 january 14th b/c we would be back in school

im going to throw it out there january 5th maybe...i just want to see where a majority of us are coming from so we can kind of meet in the middle

it wouldn't be fair for me to set something up in charlotte which is like 20 min away and then someone from TN have to drive 4 hours...but if everyone wants charlotte we can do that too lol

thanks for the suggestions...if anyone has anymore please post:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
88 Posts
Well i mean Big Ed might not be here. But i am here. So yeah this thread is popular now. I AM DEFF GAME FOR A MEET. Whenever where ever.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
im thinking b4 january 14th b/c we would be back in school

im going to throw it out there january 5th maybe...i just want to see where a majority of us are coming from so we can kind of meet in the middle

it wouldn't be fair for me to set something up in charlotte which is like 20 min away and then someone from TN have to drive 4 hours...but if everyone wants charlotte we can do that too lol

thanks for the suggestions...if anyone has anymore please post:thumbsup:
It would have to be on a weekend tho Chris, because of the fact people work. So any weekend would really do. And not majorly soon because we need a few more ppl. But I think ShadowClutch mentioned earlier in the year. So if we are doing it that soon and want a good turn out then we will need to get this rolling. I don't mind driving the THREE hours down there seeing as I will prob be the only one from TN. Hell, Chris, I gotta visit every once in a while, lol. Might as well get used to it. So how bout everyone vote on a date and place just so we can get all in agreeance...?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah jan 5 is a saturday...this meet doesn't have to be too big just something to get the ball rolling around here...i see so many ppl from around here and we haven't had a meet...

Jan 5th anyone???

1 - 20 of 148 Posts