1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
gmc
3,112 Posts

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Nice kit i saw only prob is i dont think it will work on a lowered vehicle....also very pricey

http://www.andysautosport.com/gmc/2002_2008_envoy/exterior/body_kits/sarona/saro00186053.html
The kit will work just don't go too fast on large curbs....LOL.....they said that there would be some modifications for the sides due to them making them for the xl versions, I agree with you though....they are pricey but IMO it would definitely make the Envoy a showstopper if anyone got this kit. They'd be one of a kind!

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
340 Posts
I kinda like it, it's a very understated - doesn't have all the unnecessary scoops or fake vents like a ricer-style body kit. Get your Voy lowered and watch out for any bumps! ;)

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
327 Posts
I kinda like it, it's a very understated - doesn't have all the unnecessary scoops or fake vents like a ricer-style body kit.
:iagree: I just found this on AAS today. I was going to m,ake a thread about it but im late :). Anyway I really don't like the rear but the front is great. It really makes the voy look like an 09 Yukon. I wish I could buy just the front.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
I've seen that one, i almost bought it, but i didn't because I don't really like it...

...but use the wheel center, that really works:eek:fftopic:
your funny.......LOL......Almost bought it and don't really like it.....I dare you to buy it...............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.