Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of a SS with running boards. I have been thinking about getting a set and having them powdercoated to match my wheels. Just curoius on what a SS looks like with them installed. Please attach pics if you have any. :thx

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Im getting a set of the Wingz Express boards for my white SS soon, would love to have them this winter but might have to settle for mud flaps only for now.

T-Mac is my inspiration, saw them on his SS and knew I had to have them on mine. So much cleaner than the stock boards and colormatched too!

:eek:fftopic:but are those regular TB rear mud flaps with the little tab cut off?

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,111 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys. I think they really dress up the truck if you're into boards. Props go out to DucatiSS for being the first to find these and installing them on his truck. They are a little pricey (maybe more like..alot), but IMO they look the best if you can afford them.

Im getting a set of the Wingz Express boards for my white SS soon, would love to have them this winter but might have to settle for mud flaps only for now.

T-Mac is my inspiration, saw them on his SS and knew I had to have them on mine. So much cleaner than the stock boards and colormatched too!

:eek:fftopic:but are those regular TB rear mud flaps with the little tab cut off?
I'm honored. :eek: Hope things work out so you can get them soon. Yes, the flaps are the same front and back, with the tab cut off. Unfortunately the flaps don't work on the fronts with the new boards. I bought three different sets of flaps to find the ones I liked the best (website pics never are clear enough), and I'll post a few pics so you can see them on the truck, which is now lowered as well.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
8 Posts
Newbie Needs Help

T-Mac,

I am a newbie to the site but have a question. What is the model number for the Husky Mud flaps you have? I am the proud new owner of an '07 Metallic Blue TBSS and want to do the same boards & mudflaps as you and Ducati. When I attempted to order them from several sites I am told they do not fit the SS trim level. Please help.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
375 Posts
T-Mac,

I am a newbie to the site but have a question. What is the model number for the Husky Mud flaps you have? I am the proud new owner of an '07 Metallic Blue TBSS and want to do the same boards & mudflaps as you and Ducati. When I attempted to order them from several sites I am told they do not fit the SS trim level. Please help.
His are the universal fit. THey are not model specific.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,749 Posts
They don't look bad if it came with'em. But I don't think I would spend the money if it didn't come with'em...SS's look good with out them...IMO.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
8 Posts
Still confused

Please forgive the new guy...I understand now they are a universal fit and are from Husky. But what item/ part number are they, so I can order them to be used WITH the running boards from Wingz Express. I want to do the same look as DucatiSS and T-Mac but in the blue color.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
185 Posts
The nerf type I have on my SS are a close match to the polished wheel color and kinda "bring it together". I'd post a pic, but I don't know how! If you want one, pm me w/ your email.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts