Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Running Board Part Numbers?

4K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  WBH SS 
#1 ·
Can you give me the running board part number for the GM boards you put on the SS? Are they gray only or can you get black also? I would like the part number for the molded flaps from GM that some of you are using. My dealer is painting the SS today so I need to tell him what boards and flaps I want.

Thank you!!!

Leonard

#5 ·
My Chevy Dealer finished up the SS yesterday. Freshly painted rock chip area, black GM running boards with a chrome edge, 4 mud flaps. They did a great job! I think the SS looks better with the running boards than it did without them. I'm glad they located the black GM boards for me. Total bill was $686.00 and warranty picked up all of it.

I think Chevrolet went above and beyond with this TSB. Maybe thats why I just ordered a 07 Suburban!

Leonard

#6 ·
LeonardS said:
My Chevy Dealer finished up the SS yesterday. Freshly painted rock chip area, black GM running boards with a chrome edge, 4 mud flaps. They did a great job! I think the SS looks better with the running boards than it did without them. I'm glad they located the black GM boards for me. Total bill was $686.00 and warranty picked up all of it.

I think Chevrolet went above and beyond with this TSB. Maybe thats why I just ordered a 07 Suburban!

Leonard
Sounds like GM did you right :thumbsup:

Now, how about some pics of the SS with the running boards. I'm sure other SS owners are curious. :undecided

#7 ·
LeonardS said:

Leonard
Did they use the boards that come with the Rainer
If you can get a picture posted would love to see them.
Thanks

#8 ·
LeonardS said:

Leonard
To clarify, the total bill was $686.00 for the running boards and flaps. Chevrolet also paid the bill to repaint the doors and rockers. They really tried to please on this one!!

#13 ·
x3!!! would love to see pics. i think i have seen what your boards look like. an SS owner in my hood has boards that look just like what you are describing. i only saw a drive by though----they looked tough.

i need to get something as i have experienced paint chipping. sounds like everyone is saying that GM will cover repairs/touch-ups/replacements. is this true? do i have to make a call into my sales guy/warranty dept?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.