Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Trailblazer LT EXT
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 TB EXT LT. My RR HVAC blower stays on constantly unless I pull the fuse from the box underneath the rear driver's side seat. Any thoughts?
And also.. does anyone else have a single tweeter installed in the B-pillar right next to their left ear when driving??

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS
9 Posts
2002 TB EXT LT. My RR HVAC blower stays on constantly unless I pull the fuse from the box underneath the rear driver's side seat. Any thoughts?
And also.. does anyone else have a single tweeter installed in the B-pillar right next to their left ear when driving??
The B-pillar does not have a tweeter.
It is a climate control sensor.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
311 Posts
This may sound a bit elementary, but if you have the front control knob set to 'R' and the knob at the rear of the console is set to a blower speed, the rear blower will operate constantly.

·
Registered
2002 Trailblazer LT EXT
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This may sound a bit elementary, but if you have the front control knob set to 'R' and the knob at the rear of the console is set to a blower speed, the rear blower will operate constantlyhttps://www.trailvoy.com/members.
As surprising as this may be flyboy2610.373667, I am well aware that one of the 4 positions available for this particular knob diverts control of the rear HVAC blower to those who may be along for the ride. I appreciate the input but obvious explanations such as that were eliminated almost immediately after disconnected the knob from it's harness.

·
Registered
2002 Trailblazer LT EXT
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The rear blower is running because the Blower Motor Control Module is bad. Attached is a diagram of the rear HVAC system.
Thank you for the diagram and hopefully I can replace said module and all will be well... Do you know if there are more than one blower control modules? As in One for the front and one for the rear? I only ask because if the module pictured above controls blowers for the entire HVAC system then naturally I would assume that main blower would be faulty or tweaking as well & it functions as it should.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts