Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry to hear about the accident dude (m0stly_harmless).

OK, I know its last minute but stuff has changed and my Sunday has just cleared up, plus it was supposed to be awesome weather (but now I see there could be thunder showers).

So I am going to finally document (with my GPS and camera/video equipment) a couple of routes I have been playing around on for a couple of years.

The area is in between Hockley, Creemore, and Blue Mountain. If anyone is interested in joining in I will be at the Hockley General Store between 9 and 10 am on Sunday (at the back).

Most of the routes are stock friendly, however, there are a few tough areas (with bypasses). If I'm alone I probably will just take photos/video but not attempt them. If someone is with me (spotter) then that's when the fun can begin.

Arrival at Blue Mountain is hopefully around 6 pm which could then allow a dinner in the village. I have 2 FRS radios but if anyone is coming along, bring additional if you have them.

No need to confirm, I will wait at the general store until 10am for any that are interested.

AG

-- edit --

Sorry, forgot to post the Google map URL:

http://tinyurl.com/hockley-ont

Also, forgot to mention that there is a nice brewery tour in Creemore.

AG

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Thanks buddy. I'm sad.

This is what I like to see! Hopefully someone has the nerve to join you!! I've seen your truck... I'd be afraid to follow you in anything less than a logger-skidder!! :eek:

You're gonna have to post some pics!! :thumbsup:

Drive safe! :tiphat

(and beware the squirrels!)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
423 Posts
damn it damn it!!! damn it all to hell!!! i have been dieng to go off roading with alekg and the one day he is going and i know, i am out of town!!!! grrrrrrr

dude please do keep me in mind for the next time. i will b in town next weekeend and the weekend after if u decide to do this again!!!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
423 Posts
Hey Yoshi, busy with getting ready for Carlisle and CampNL in the upcoming couple of weekends, but will definitely try to plan something after that.

Zero will probably be lifted by then :woot:

AG

yea, i should b.

but speaking of my lift, im a little angry at BDS right now.

i called and talked to the tech guy, on 2 sepperate occasions. was very clear about my setup, and what i wanted.

i said i only wanted to buy their front lift. the tech guy gave me a part # to give to a local supplier. the price was pretty steep, $300!!!!!!

so last night i finally get my kit, and all they sent were the metal plates, no third bolt, no bushings, no washers, nothing. not even a sticker or biz card!!!!

and the design behind these strut mounts is pathetically simple. i mean, i want to kick my own ass for buying these and not making them. the welding is not the best!

so this morning i will be making a few phone calls to get this straightened out.

now on the rear lift. that ****ing guy on ebay gave me a price with shipping, i sent the money, he got it, and now he is trying to say he gave me the wrong shipping price and i owe him more money. like wtf is wrong with everyones biz practices.

if you quote a customer, the customer pays you. then you realize your quote was wrong. you have to eat the difference. not the client.

ahhhh sorry for venting.

i hope everyone has a great day, sorry for the negative crap hahaha.

Z

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
now on the rear lift. that ****ing guy on ebay gave me a price with shipping, i sent the money, he got it, and now he is trying to say he gave me the wrong shipping price and i owe him more money. like wtf is wrong with everyones biz practices.

... and now you know why I walk lightly and carry big sticks. :thumbsup: There's always someone out there needing a beatin'. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.