Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've had the great honor of being stuck with rough idle issue. There is a multitude of issues I'm getting at one time and I believe they're all related. At stop lights I will stop then my tach shows the rpms drop down to 500 or 450, shake a little bit, then jump immediately back up to 600, sometimes it will stay there, sometimes it will fluctuate wildly from 1200 to 400. Then when the light turns green I will lightly push the accelerator and then it will hesitate largely then jump immediately to 1200 rpms skipping literally every other engine speed from the point where it hesitated to 1200 rpms.

Yesterday in the parking garage, My vehicle just up and stalled on me while i was taking the turns in the garage and it stalled once like i said and tried to die about 4 other times (I was on the seventh floor of the garage, there were a lot of turns). It stalled on me later that same day when I went over a couple of speed bumps. It seems to not like to idle correctly when I am using one of the belt accessories extensively, like when I roll up my windows in my garage or when I turn at a slow speed. Every time it stalls out it will start right back up with no issues.

I have replaced the Camshaft Position Actuator Sensor twice, both times i did, ALL the problems seemed to fade away. I have cleaned the throttle body at least four times in the past two months, reset my computer twice, poured a full can of sea foam into it (with one hell of a smoke show) to no avail. I'm on my last nerve with this issue, I just want my vehicle to be reliable again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts