Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have posted about this a few times, but I still have the problem. When I first start it up, after a few seconds, it idles real low like its about to miss then it idles so loudly, it sounds like it is about to die.....I have: replaced the cam sensor, throughly cleaned the throttle body, replaced the front O2 sensor, use fuel injector cleaner periodically, replaced the spark plugs and replaced the fuel filter. (the only code it threw through this whole thing was for the cam sensor...and Autozone told me that based on the code it could be the camshaft sensor too) Anyway, I took it to the dealership, they ran a diagnostic and couldn't find anything. Before I try replacing the Camshaft sensor, are there any other suggestions?

Oh, not only that, but I disconnected the battery to do one of the above things, after reconnecting, the Service Engine Light came and has been on ever since. :bonk:

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
314 Posts
SEL

Service Engine Soon Light
Well go to auto zone ,for free they will read the code.Then ask him or her to write it down.Maybe even explain what it is along with the code.Hope this helps .If not get back and let use know! Please ,Thanx .
Springbuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.