Discussion Starter #1
Is there any Arizona members that are on this Forum? :confused:

Do you still own a TrailBlazer ?:confused: :suicide:

.:tiphat

·
Registered
2006 gmc
8 Posts
I have a 2006 Envoy (4.2 liter) and check in here every once in a while. I use it more as a tow vehicle than an off-road toy but things do tend to change..

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2006 Envoy (4.6 liter) and check in here every once in a while. I use it more as a tow vehicle than an off-road toy but things do tend to change..
Here in Gilbert, but never owned a TB. I'm a very happy original 04 Envoy XUV owner.
Envoy or TrailBlazers I should have stated..:bonk:

So that's 4 active members in the East Valley...and no one can make to a Meet , mini meet , or gettogether...:confused:

·
Registered
2006 gmc
8 Posts
*Active* member? Well, I'm still breathing and moving around. I almost did make the last mini-meet but wound up leaving town instead. When we had three rotary-engined cars I only made about one in ten meetings of that club. I do appreciate your efforts, though, Paul.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
27 Posts
I was not able to make the last meet due to a 2 week business trip to DC. I tried to convince my wife to go, but she just laughed at me.

I will be out of town again for 2 weeks back to DC until Oct 7th.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
22 Posts
I'm still here. Owned my '05 TB LT EXT since 2005. Mostly used to tow my toys and small travel trailer, but that is changing this winter. It's getting a 3" lift and some bigger tires (Maybe some new wheels, if the money is there.)

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
417 Posts
We still have our 04. We will be back in az the middle of next month around the 12th or 13th.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
71 Posts
04 LS EXT 4WD

Hoping to sell it in a couple weeks (need the cash, otherwise runs great).

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
I just saw this post, I am in. I live in Surprise, AZ I have a 2007 silver LT trailblazer it's very clean, it has the i6 4.2 liter 2wd, I am responding a little late to this post, hope someone responds back.

·
Premium Member
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
99 Posts
Prescott '02 Tblzr LTZ 3WD

Live in Prescott, AZ. A long lived but troublesome '02 TB... have a good mechanic up here. Have 273K now... but we had tranny issues, battery issues, elec issues, and computer issues. Expensive when bought, been expensive to keep. Late to this thread, sorry.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts